- machineknittingmonthly.net is a site operated by RPA Publishing Limited.
- We are registered in the UK under company number and with our registered office at Edwards Veeder LLP, Chartered Accountants, Alex House, 260/268 Chapel Street, Salford, Manchester M3 5JZ.
- Our main trading address is: PO Box 1479, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 8YX
- Our VAT number is (VAT number).
- Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
- The only products for sale on the site are magazines and exhibition tickets and product information is given in full on the respective details pages
Right to cancel
- You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
- If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unles we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract.
- We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
- Once you have notified us that you wish to return an order, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible after we have received the product returned to us in good condition.
- You can cancel a subscription yourself at any time using the link on your account page or by contacting us and asking us to do it for you.
- All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
- These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.