Check out the latest issue
August 2016 - Issue 223, on sale 14/07/16
Click here to buy this issue or take out a subscription in Trading Post.
Most recent site entries...
- New recruit to machine knitting Posted in Helpline by Anne on 18 August 2016 2 comments
- Museum Set for Special 45th Anniversary Garden Party Posted in News by Anne on 18 August 2016 no comments
- Brand New Range of Crafting Storage Solutions coming to Create and Craft TV Posted in News by Anne on 18 August 2016 no comments
- Toyota needles Posted in Helpline by Anne on 13 August 2016 1 comment
- Romford Autumn Spectacular Posted in News by Anne on 11 August 2016 no comments
Latest Clubs & Events
- Keynsham MKC Posted in Clubs by Anne and takes place on 3 May 2014 no comments
- Manor House MKC Posted in Clubs by Anne and takes place on 3 May 2014 no comments
- Dunston MKC Posted in Clubs by Anne and takes place on 3 May 2014 no comments
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne Posted in Clubs by Anne and takes place on 3 May 2014 no comments
- WOODLEY MACHINE KNITTING CLUB Posted in Clubs by Veridian and takes place on 29 January 2013 no comments
All the hints and tips for success
20 June 2016 Anne
Having waxed lyrical about our green and pleasant land last month, you won’t be surprised to hear that we inadvertently chose one of the hottest days so far this year for a photo shoot. The sun shone down non-stop, as we prayed hopelessly for a cloud or two to pass over. Our gorgeous model ‘strutted her stuff’ in the heat, wearing some stunning mohair sweaters and I’ve scheduled for some of our Autumn and Winter issues. Our new photographer is Matt Harquail and he took some amazing shots of gorgeous new designs from Anne Baker, Fiona Morris and Wendy Piper. We also have a new in-house designer for the magazine and I’ll tell you more next time.